View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 18:03   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: refused installation

That is pants. Sometimes it can be a faff when they have got to do these sort of things because like you said, they either have to get permission from the council to dig up the road or from a neighbour to dig up their garden or something like that. It is a shame they have decided to cancel it all together. I would have thought that in the long run (thinking about 20+ years) it would be worth their while sorting it out for you and your next door neighbour. I would fire off an email to the CEOs office to see if you can get anywhere if you really want it. I would.

neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote