View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 14:13   #174
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japitts View Post
I would reluctantly agree with that, but...

They were quick to resume payments from the very day that football restarted. I don't recall them being as quick to make sure paused payments/credits were backdated to the very day that football stopped.

BT Sport credits on VM were just left to run on the basis you'd had them but weren't getting anymore. Sky were quick to claw back every penny they coud as soon as they could.
I for one was pleasantly surprised that they gave the discounts for sports whilst you were still able to view, record and watch recordings from sports channels.

I can think of other areas where companies have failed to act in this way,

Car Insurance
Rail discount card
Rugby season ticket refunds

Not to mention the long wait I am having to get a refund for my Italian trip in March.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote