View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 22:15   #1536
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The 'I think' and 'possibly' both refer to the opinions of the majority of people. Why are you obssessing about that'?

The following 'if' does not indicate doubt. Read it properly.

I really don't care about the point you've made regarding the UHF spectrum - that's your argument not mine. What I am focussing on is what industry chiefs believe, and if you think you know better than them, I would be interested to see your evidence.

Instead of denigrating people and links provided in these forums, why don't you start concentrating on the actual arguments being made? Perversity, I suspect.
Industry chiefs? Not in that blog you weren’t.

Not a single quote, from anyone, except the writer. Who thinks... possibly... if... might... something.

The only perverse argument going on around here Old Boy is yours now that scheduled linear television will no longer (in your opinion) see it’s demise by 2035 you are now pretending to have made an entirely different point altogether. I know it’s an entirely different point because I’ve been sat here debating it for the best part of 5 years.