View Single Post
Old 27-09-2009, 20:20   #50
sollp
cf.mega poster

Services: Virginmobile,Sky TV, ZEN 76Mb,ZEN Phone line.
sollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful onesollp is the helpful one
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
Dear all,

I'm currently thirteen days (who's counting?) into trying to break a 40+ a day habit which I've had for nearly 30 years.

It's not easy going but I'm getting there - hour by hour, day by day.

If anyone is thinking about kicking or trying to kick the habit - or would like to share tips on how they broke the habit - then please feel free to post.

Please note - as per the mods - this is not a "smoking, good or bad?" thread it's somewhere for people to openly discuss their battle / planned / ongoing battle with "the weed" and hopefully help others in times where it might be needed.

Let your battle commence.

Mr A
Can you and others please carry on smoking, preferrably increasing your habit as, "This country needs you" for THE TAXES RAISED FROM SMOKING, thank you.