Thread: That just sucks
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2011, 18:55   #14
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: That just sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus125 View Post
My toys are still in my pram and I still have 2 of my 3 VMtv boxes connected. The V+ is under the tv but disconnected. I could ring VM Monday cancel diconnection and have Tivo probably within 8 weeks. Sky havent installed my multiroom so I no problems there.

But personally I missed the extra HD channels I don't watch a great deal of TV and now I watch almost exclusively 100% HD. When I went to VM in December I lost about 6 HD channels I watch a lot off. Add that to the cost of the Tivo box I decided to return to sky. My multiroom is installed Monday morning.

I have kept VM phone and BB.Also it would be cheaper for me to stay with VM due to there package pricing.

But your state of the art tivo missed the end of the football.Old fashioned sky didnt.
You love your Sky TV and that's fine, but I feel you have an agenda on here, you've already admitted it when you were talking about DigitalSpy in another thread about your experiences.

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus125 View Post
<snip!>
But your state of the art tivo missed the end of the football.Old fashioned sky didnt.
Gotcha! We now have your agenda exposed!

TiVo didn't miss the footie actually... the OP has V+
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote