View Single Post
Old 30-07-2010, 19:45   #1
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Being charged for using 1471

I'm on the vip package so all calls to landlines and virgin mobiles are included in the package, however, recently I have been getting charges 11p+vat for a few calls made to landlines and mobiles.

I emailed customer service about a couple of times and have been told they will look into it. anyway today I was contacted by someone at virgin regarding this saying that it had been refered to the IT department and then later the same day the same guy called me back saying that I was being charged because we use 1471 then press 3 to dial the number and that the charges i'm getting are connection charges for doing this.

Anyone else heard of this?
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote