View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 21:40   #1
tvout
Inactive

Services: VM L Broadband (10MB) XL TV V+ HD Box Off peak caller phone HTC Wildfire on T-Mobile UK Freeview
tvout will become famous soon enoughtvout will become famous soon enoughtvout will become famous soon enough
Getting Tivo - can I keep my V+ HD box for a bit?

Hi all,
As I'm having Tivo installed tomorrow morning I'm currently trying to back up as much as I can from my V+ HD box. What would be ideal as I do have a couple of concerns about Tivo (no reminders and reported bad quality on SD through Scart) would be to keep my V+ HD box for the 7 day cooling off period. That way if I did change back I could use the same box with my recordings on rather than have a new one installed. If after the 7 days I decide to stick with Tivo I'd then return the box to the local VM store possibly or a VM van?
I don't really intend to have it installed to use in another room as I don't really watch TV in rooms other than the living room.
I called VM installation team and got through to a foreign call centre where the bloke didn't understand me as usual and I had to talk very slowly and simply and still don't think he understood what I was asking. He said he'd call me back in 20 minutes after speaking to his supervisor but never did...
tvout is offline   Reply With Quote