View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 21:12   #409
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Your words (in bold) seemed to convey a view that teachers get too much good press. And what "little bubble" would that be ?
No they don't they convey that we get a lot of good press about teachers doing a hard job and that ought to include rooting out the sort of 'teacher' who'd resort to bullying a pupil which is at the top of the list when it comes to professional ethics. I asked where the profession's condemnation of this is and I'm still waiting. FYI my son thinks it's appalling.