View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 19:07   #3542
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
But it was made clear that my late friend did not watch a PPV film, yet was charged for it.

My "over the top response" was in reaction to you saying/inferring that my close friend who died suddenly was a liar and a thief. I won't bother asking for an apology for the uneccesary upset you've caused as the usual pattern is for you to upset people, apologise (sometimes) and then go on to do it all over again shortly afterwards.

I am upset enough as it is without you doing this.
Don't be so daft. I was not referring to your friend. I have already explained to you that I don't know the details of the case you referred to and therefore I did not comment on that.

I have not said anywhere that your friend was a liar, that's your word, not mine. I am not apologising for you taking things the wrong way. That is your problem, I'm afraid.

I suggest you just accept that this has just been a misunderstanding, and move on.