View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 18:46   #1463
pk1
cf.addict

Services: Sky Fibre Max Broadband, Sky Telephone, Sky Q 2TB
pk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to beholdpk1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
What do you make of the On Demand offering coming from VM ?

Now you have both boxes networked , the Sky+ ipad app should allow you to control them both. You should also be able to see both boxes listed by going into settings then Sky+HD box connectivity , this will allow you to change boxes and schedule recording across them both.
I really like the on demand, like how you can put programmes in your planner to watch when you are ready. Like having the boxsets of series to catch up on. Find it alot easier to navigate than virgin.

The iPad app is awsome. As was mentioned in an earlier post it suggests other showings if there is a recording clash. I sure in future updates it will just move the recording for you.

Spent a big chunk of my day watching movies in better HD quality than Virgin, and finding my way around the apps.
pk1 is offline   Reply With Quote