View Single Post
Old 20-05-2008, 19:11   #41
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society
Re: Have you been charged for premium calls that you didnt make?

Quote:
It was not a fob off as we found a number of customers had the same number on the bill.Steps were taken in the back ground to find out how this was done.We had a lot in Scunthorpe and even our test lines had the number on it and they are hardley used.Steps were taken and we have not seen this for some time
Apols, I misread yoru first post, well didnt read it fully actually.

Quote:
yes all calls whilst on holiday, none before and after. it was only one number that appeared on bill (they wont issue me a copy of the bill as it hasnt been printed and breaks data protection). they have been so rude accusing me of all sorts. they have veen admitted the calls looks dodgy!
Doesnt that strike you as strange in itself? VM didnt know you were going away did they... Yet a supposed billing error began and ended during this time.

I'm not doubting you eyeofthetiger but I have been with VM for 10 years so I look at these things logically.

They cant give you toll for unbilled charges, theya re not being just being awkward. Post the premium number they gave you..

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Something fishy here
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote