View Single Post
Old 19-05-2008, 21:26   #38
berkut
Inactive

Services: 30Mb BB, XL Phone, XL TV and V+
berkut is a jewel in the roughberkut is a jewel in the roughberkut is a jewel in the roughberkut is a jewel in the roughberkut is a jewel in the rough
Re: Have you been charged for premium calls that you didnt make?

eyeofthetiger

daft question... did your answering machine have any weird silent messages on it?

I may be wrong on this and I am sure if I am am it will get pointed out, but I am sure I heard of a scam where landlines were called and reverse charged once picked up at a premium rate fixed fee.

I had an issue with this sort of thing and unsolicited SMS messages on a recycled mobile number on pay as you go with vodafone.....was receiving SMS messages and getting charged £0.50 a time..... it cost me all of the credit that was on the account.....

I had a problem with unexplained premium rate calls on my VM phone bill as well until I spoke to sky and discovered the kids were playing the games on Boomerang after watching Scooby Doo...... the little darlings.......

don't give up and I hope you get this sorted out.....

only advice I can give when dealing with CS is don't lose the rag with them you get further that way...... my wife would collapse if she hear me giving that advice what with me doing an impression of David Banner on a regular basis until we binned the Digi Box and went to Sky+
berkut is offline   Reply With Quote