Thread: Caller ID
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 20:54   #6
AndyCalling
Inactive

Services: Fixed phone service (inclusive weekend calls) & internet service (200/12meg)
AndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud ofAndyCalling has much to be proud of
Re: CAller ID

What he said. It was a tough job, the work has been on going through many consecutive cable company incarnations for over a decade to get it working where I live. Finally VM have taken over and have had their top men working on it. The boffins have worked tirelessly on getting this going for a significant portion of my life. In the time this has taken I have achieved a degree in both English and Theology, started and wound up a business, started a career and recently gained my 10 year long service award only just after this titanic quest was completed. I have been following the progress that whole time and awaiting the happy day when the brave cable engineers of Southampton would win through.

It has happened, the heroic saga was concluded in suitably dramatic fashion when VM's champion finally slew the beast as chronicled in the thread referred to in the post above. Trust me, I was there. Either that or I have finally snapped due to cable related PTSD and am living in a fantasy world. Still, it's nice here and I'm not leaving for anyone, so there! ~
AndyCalling is offline   Reply With Quote