View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 17:57   #4144
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

It's been one of these days, went to open the (new) greenhouse window and the window frame fell apart. Then decided to try and screw together some of our new metal shed only to find the pre drilled screw holes were too small for the screws they supplied. Undaunted I got the ladders from the garage to get up and replace the smoke detector battery only to find when I finally wrestled it from the hall ceiling that it said 'non replaceable batteries'. That did it, poured myself a large glass of wine in compensation.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote