View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 00:51   #18
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: cable spec for broadband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It is, but with tech visits charged a £99 a pop, they are more or less compelling people to try the DIY approach first ...
i have known people who have gotten around the charge.

A friend of my dads about 2 years before he died wanted his hub taken upstairs because he was more or less bed bound being in early 90s and he used to use skype and email with his family who all lived away.

When he rang and asked the cost he said he couldn't afford that because of his age and the fact he is disabled and the dropped the charge.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote