Thread: General EPG - slow to update
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 15:17   #8
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: EPG - slow to update

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
I know we have visited this many times, but I simply cannot understand why, if Freeview has a dynamic epg , VM cannot do it.
Sky's EPG is updated by the broadcasters , last time I looked into it the EPG on Virgin TiVo was updated by Tribune Media based in the USA. I'm not sure if that's still the case.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote