View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 19:51   #2915
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I know what you are saying but there are two ways to access movies .You can go into 'Movies' through the tv guide or you can go into 'Cinema' ,as i said earlier the movies are the same just one is on demand(Cinema) and the other scheduled(Movies)

My point being that 'Movies' imo is now redundant with the introduction of Cinema and i wouldn't be surprised if it is discontinued soon
No what you are saying about TV Guide then movies, that is just the Channel listings for ALL the movie channels Cinema and all the other ones like Film4 and TCM.

Cinema on the main menu is just the current movies that are playing on the Cinema channels but in On Demand form. In the same way that if you go to a channel and a film already started it asks you to download so you can watch from the start.