View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 02:30   #13
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
Re: Is it worth changing creditcards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
LOL, at one point about four years ago I had 11 cards as I never bothered cancelling old ones. I've cut that down to four now.
Which is about a sensible number. I only had two over here until recently. My 'backup' card had fraud reported on it and it took an age to get replaced, screw ups, don't ask. They reset the credit limit to 0 to make sure no further charges got authorised and cleverly when they copied my details to make a new card they copied the 0 limit. Their card printing system won't print / issue cards on accounts with 0 limits
About to take a trip with only the one card.
Personally I like 2 in my wallet and then a spare floating around at home incase the wallet gets lost or stolen and you have a financial backup until the mess is sorted out.
Just got an American Airlines affinity card as I can earn about 25,000 miles in the first 3 months if I use it correctly.
SMHarman is offline   Reply With Quote