View Single Post
Old 31-10-2007, 21:49   #10
dragon
Inactive

dragon has reached the bronze age
dragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze age
Re: Is it worth changing creditcards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by progers View Post
If you always pay off your balance in full, go for the new Capital One cashback Mastercard.

Pays 1% cashback on purchases with a whopping 4% for the first three months.
Applied but don't know if i'll get it since I went for the one that requires an excellent credit rating, Their ticklist uses having had a credit card for 5years with a 5k limit as the example

I haven't but I have had a contract phone for several years, the current credit card, and a loan from when I bought my car as well as various other services I pay for by direct debt, never yet missed a payment so Id like to think I should have a decent credit rating.

The system didn't approve it automatically but it didn't say no either so have to wait and see what they say.

If I do get accepted will probably cancel the other card, don't like the idea of having several credit cards to be honest.
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote