View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 18:39   #7
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: David Haye vs Tony Bellew II (December)

Has a habit of it. At the very least it's his bicep and not his achilles as that really would have been endgame.

Bad news all round though, I feel like the winner would have gotten a title shot and we'd have slowed down the idea of Joshua vs Wilder for a while by getting them all in on the mix together for the next 2/4 of the year. Now I feel like Wilder's camp is gonna press for the AJ fight more than ever as Parker won't go near the pair of them and we needed Haye/Bellew to take the belt off him.

The problem really being is I don't think Joshua is ready for Wilder. He's not the best boxer but his power and speed are far too unpredictable and AJ has never fought that style yet, it's always been one or the other.. or just neither.

Could've done with Tyson Fury to put Joshua through a boxing match. Bellew should take a bum fight in the meantime though.

On the topic though, I do wonder whether Haye actually injured himself via freak accident as claimed or whether it's just blown out.. again. The latter would be worrying as it's becoming too common for him and not freely admitting he's past his date.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 20-11-2017 at 18:46.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote