View Single Post
Old 21-09-2017, 12:30   #147
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Climate Change - record World temp. rises in Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I am quite happy for professionals and politicians to admit when they are wrong and I would expect them to do so.

But I would have expected a certain amount of scoffing from those who demand more proof of so called 'climate change' when the scientists have to admit an over-estimation of the impact of increased levels of carbon in the atmosphere.
But this presents as if the scientists made a declaration and then sat back for years until they're forced to admit they were wrong.

In reality they had a current working model, continued to look into it, and now are changing that model. This model wasn't changed by humanities graduates writing scolding opinion pieces but by further work by climate scientists. Itself that should be a rebuke to those who think it's some sort of conspiracy.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote