View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 11:01   #8
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Broadband still worth it?

Had 80/20 at home and got the full speed but went down to 40/10 because it was more than enough for our two person household, even though I am a heavy downloader and we stream stuff too.

My sisters family has one kid streaming netflix, the other youtube on her phone while they stream something too and 40/10 is enough for that scenario. The only issue they have is when they do the same actions over wifi at the same time, which doesn't seem to an issue with interference or wifi frequency saturated but rather the supplied router not being up to the job.

Miss the 20 upload when sharing video files and such like that but other than that until 4k streaming with minimal compression becomes normal I don't think faster speeds are needed unless you have a house with lots of kids of the right age utilising it.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote