View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 12:39   #2057
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Unstoppable migration?

It wouldn't surprise me. I think a number of countries have long been 'rubber stamping' large numbers of migrants and letting them head off elsewhere and I can understand why they'd do that for several reasons.

They're quite right about the blatant double standards evident too. Not a peep when an EU minister claims millions will swamp the EU but rabid screams of right wing extremism, racism etc. when Nigel Farage rightly predicted what has happened. It's so easy to shout, scream and hiss at the messenger when you don't like the message isn;t it but the facts and images are out there for all to see.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote