View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 23:16   #1458
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The price of the package reflects the cost of the channels in it. Hence, prices do rise when new channels are added. VM is not a charity.

Neither are their customers OB, what we pay to VM for their top package is a complete rip off imo, and I include Sky in this too, ok, we all have the choice whether to pay or not, but I believe these top companies are operating a cartel, they won't tell you this for obvious reasons, but when you look at what they charge, they're packages ain't that far off in similarity, cost wise.
If it wasn't for the football i'd have dumped VM ages ago, and used the likes of Netflix and Amazon for my viewing, because quite honestly the amount of dross on VM just isn't worth the money imo.