View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 14:36   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix set to fight sky over film deals

If Netflix were to strike deals with more studios for more content especially newer content you can bet your bottom dollar they would be no longer charging £5.99 that would significantly increase in my opinion. Exclusivity deals will never be outlawed be it right or wrong all companies have them , Sky have an exclusive deal with HBO , VM have one with TIVO , it happens in many different types of business , I can see your point but in reality can't see that happening anytime soon.

I take it this is the article your referring too
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...film-push.html
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote