View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 13:47   #12520
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Osem Jnr has completed his first week in his new primary school. He's been getting up early to avoid the school rush. He gets in at about 7.30, has a space in the car park and spends the time he's saved by avoiding the traffic to do his paperwork before the kids arrive. So far so good.

What a sensible son you have there Osem and imo the children who have him as there teacher are very lucky.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

My happy thought is yesterday I managed to to do a self install of the V6 and change the tivo that was in living room to my eldest son's room all by myself I have just to put the old V+ box in the bin. The only problem I had was trying to get the volume to work after 15 minutes I gave up and phoned VM who gave me 30 codes after asking what make my TV is and it must have been my lucky day as the first code of 0011 worked thank goodness.

I'm loving the small remote control that came with the V6 (I think it's cute) whereas hubby is loving the V6 and all it has to offer and has not once commented on the control and that is the difference between men and woman. In fact he just rolled his eyes when I said do you not think the new V6 box and control look cute. I'm also loving the fact that the V6 box has the facility of find my remote.

Last edited by weenie; 09-09-2017 at 13:57.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote