View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 17:14   #32
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky changing its Sports Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
It is. Exactly what earlier post said. You have to have multi screen sub to get UHD wether you want it or not (at a cost).

I am also sure that charge for sports HD will remain as not enough people complain about it.

As for having dedicated sports channels for certain sports - rugby union is currently Spread over SS1 to SS5, football is often on other channels as well as SS1 (when concurrent matches are shown such as internationals).

Other sports hop from 1 channel to another.

I can see savupings for people who only want 1 sport, apart from that the cost is likely to rise.

All in all I cannot see how it will work.
Completely agree with that. Not good if you watch multiple Sports.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote