View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 01:49   #110
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Manchester Arena Terror Attack: 22 Dead : 50+ Injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
U.S Media commentators are saying Obama 'leftovers', who still have a job, that don't necessarily get changed when a new President is sworn in.

I would say they have a axe still to grind, but their low life actions in jeopardizing a Active Terrorist investigation of one of their allies, is unforgivable and more importantly, is a Felony. Lock them up I say and take a few New York Times/ABC/or other media **** that published our Intel, with them.
Again then, these same people that have been illegally leaking documents for the anti-Trump agenda for way too long. It's great to see that America has become so lopsided that if it isn't Trump, it isn't a problem.

They should've actually been arrested and charged months ago, I wouldn't hold your breath for anything to change now.