View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 08:55   #1959
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Unstoppable migration?

Ah well it's good to see that warm migrant welcome in Austria hasn't cooled:

Quote:
Attacks on refugee accommodation have doubled in Austria, seeing homes firebombed, vandals spray Nazi graffiti on walls and a man threaten to “get a gun and shoot the dogs”.

The interior ministry revealed the figures at the request of an MP, who said the vast majority of cases were motivated by hatred and called for more to be done to catch the culprits.

Albert Steinhauser, an opposition Green party politician, said he was dismayed to find out that more than three quarters of the 49 recorded cases remain unsolved.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7661831.html

Quote:
Activists believe many more incidents may have occurred in 2016 than the 49 officially recorded, compared to 25 in 2015.

The interior ministry also listed numerous attacks and threats by asylum seekers, including carers being threatened with “decapitation” gestures in Linz, where another refugee told his supervisor “I will kill you all”.
I may be wrong but I don't think the authorities here specifically record crimes etc by asylum seekers. Evidently in warm welcoming tolerant Austria they do.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote