View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 12:53   #673
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post

I reckon a lot of them have already moved onto another bandwagon they can get all worked up about without risking their own privileged existences too much.
You're going to love this story then today....

http://news.sky.com/story/barbra-str...ounds-10792313

Barbara Streisand: Donald Trump is making me pile the weight on...

Total non-story: FAKE NEWS...

The media will use absolutely anything if carries his name in the title.

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
If we could ignore the situation about Russian hacking and Trump being contradicted by the FBI over phone-tapping of Trump Towers then I would totally agree with you.
Having met US residents before the election who said take Trump seriously he could win, I was not as surprised by the result as others. Those same US residents are now saying these two situations could be the beginning of the end of his Presidency.
Wishful thinking by lefties and liberals who cannot accept the democratic result and are making up stories about Russian affiliation.

I don't believe ALL the stories in the press Andrew sorry, I don't follow them like lost sheep, like you and a few others do on this forum and I don't believe James Comey has made any such public or official statement to that effect.

The FBI don't normally discuss the inner workings or cases or potential cases publicly. They make announcements and that just has not happened that I see. At the end of the day, he is not going to dictate to his boss and tell him to stop lying, if Trump orders an investigation, I would say he has to obey him.