View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 12:38   #671
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think they're all feeling certain that the President won't last two years so are happily staying put.
Really? There was I thinking they actually meant what they said and did? All that bluster and concern was just so much hot air after all then. Quelle surprise...

I reckon a lot of them have already moved onto another bandwagon they can get all worked up about without risking their own privileged existences too much. Two years you reckon? Presumably the poor, desperate folks they said they were so fearful for can be left to suffer Trump for a couple of years while the great and the good bide their time and continue raking in the dollars. How very altruistic...

Last edited by Osem; 06-03-2017 at 12:45.