View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 12:29   #75
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Saddam To Be Hanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry View Post
So, the Shia are "another nation"?
The United States is, and don't you believe under international law it is illegal for a foreign nation to overthrough a regime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Angry
You know full well.
Yes, I do, France and Russia wanted to get as much money as possible from Saddam, after all, they're the biggest suppliers of weapons to him, and Germany couldn't afford to go to war so in an attempt to gain public support at home, they chose not to take action.

Quote:
Cause and effect xaccers, cause and effect.
Yes, the cause was ousting a dictator, the effect was international law got in the way.

Quote:
So, by your "logic" if I don't believe saddam was justified then Saddam wasn't responsible for their deaths?
Definitely you.
If you believe Saddam was justified, then the responsibility lies with the shia for uprising, however if you don't believe he was justified, then the responsibility lies with Saddam.
My deepest appologies, I didn't realise that you couldn't understand simple logic unless explained in many little words, I'll remember that for future reference.
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote