View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:19   #61
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Saddam To Be Hanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatedbythemail View Post
quite often the bcc reports claims (from various sides) and because they do they are accused of being partial i do take issue with the increasing way they editorialise things and in particular interview their own correspondent but by and large i think they do an excellent job of providing an overall picture. i have also seen nothing online to suggest partiality in this instance.
When the woman behind the news desk after discussing the situation of the engineers then comes out with "well if they're giving out information like that who knows what other information they are giving freely, like secret radio codes" you'd be hard pressed to assign that as a claim from one of the "sides"

Quote:
i marched not in suppoort of saddam, but against the war precisely for the reasons that are playing out now.
Really?
Were you marching against the start of the war, or matching in support of the war but against the lack of exit stratergy?

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Hmmm seemed to be working considering that since the first Gulf war he didn't have any wmd's, wasn't a threat to his neighbours, didn't harbour terrorists and according to Amnesty International wasn't of significant threat to his own people.
I think you'll find the Iraqi's in the south who were Slaughtered under Saddam, and those who he left to starve would dissagree.
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote