View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 19:16   #287
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: June 8th General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
If Blair comes back Labour will be finished
True, but he would get a bigger turnout than Jeremy Corbyn!

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post

Whilst life to me personally has been very good over the past few years of conservative leadership I can't standby and watch what i believe will be the systematic dismantling of the NHS. The victimisation of the sick, weak, disabled and poor. What i believe to be huge invasions of civil liberties. The widening gap between the richest and poorest members of society.

Old Maggie V2 has played a blinder, there's no credible alternative. She must of had a conference call with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to get some tips
Dismantling the NHS? How? Are you referring to that layer of bureaucracy (the Primary Care Trusts) that nobody seems to have missed since the Conservatives abolished them and put the savings back into hospitals?

Last edited by OLD BOY; 30-04-2017 at 19:19.