Thread: Snooker The Snooker Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 14:36   #40
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Snooker

There's no doubt O'Sullivan is a great natural talent and was able to mix his flair for potting with some incredible safety and positional play. Having said that I found what he said about the tournament and his reasons for playing rather disrespectful to the others who clearly take the game far more seriously. This is the first time I haven't wanted him to win - I'm just getting a but tired of all the other stuff which seems to follow him around. I'd miss his talent in the game but not his attitude to the hand that feeds him.