View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:11   #30
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Milton Keynes Cable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonhunt2000 View Post
Hi

I bought a new TV today with Freeview embedded in it, I am a little confused as when i plug this into the MK cable, I get Freeview!!!

Its a great picture, only BBC and Sky channels (plus Dave).

I can't find any details on what i should be able to get, I can't get ITV, CH4 or 5, should I be able to.

Whats going on? I don't have any extra boxes, I just plug the coax in th wall?
Have a look at this page. It tells you which Freeview channels are on which multiplex:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terrestrial/mux/

If someone is experimenting with pushing Freeview DVB-T signals down the Milton Keynes Cable, then it's likely you will find you have all, or none, of the channels in any given multiplex. If you're receiving all BBC channels, plus Sky 3 and Dave, that suggests you may be receiving Muxes 1, B and C. However to prove this, check the list and let us know whether you are getting all the other TV and radio channels that are included in those Muxes.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote