View Single Post
Old 17-12-2008, 23:29   #26
videodj
cf.addict

Services: Vivid 300Mb, Tivo V6, Tivo (Full House TV)
videodj will become famous soon enoughvideodj will become famous soon enoughvideodj will become famous soon enough
Re: CNN: "PS3 is dying on the shelves"

I have both xbox 360 and PS3 and I have to say my PS3 only gets used for the odd blu-ray and for streaming media. I prefer gaming on the xbox 360 and have to say I prefer the exclusive game titles on Xbox, such as Fable, Mass Effect and Gears of War. The on line play is better on the xbox and I know a lot more people with xbox's rather than PS3's.

I have noticed that the games I've played on PS3 only seem to be in 720p.

As for exclusive PS3 titles, can some one enlighten me as to these wonderful titles? The only one that springs to mind is Little Big Planet, if that's it I can think of a hundred reasons not to buy a PS3, including the price! Oops, forgot Grand Tourismo, but then it get's put back so often, there'll be a new console out, before it finally gets released!

Plus Parents buying for xmas are going to go for the cheaper option (at 50% less), for a muc more fun console.

Both have good and bad points, but if your a hardcore gamer, the 360 wins hands down. If there wasn't a choice, I'd rather go without if the PS3 was all there was to offer.
videodj is offline   Reply With Quote