View Single Post
Old 17-12-2008, 21:25   #22
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: CNN: "PS3 is dying on the shelves"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
# The differences between Blu-Ray and DVD are hard to see on a TV less than 50".
Utter nonsense. Has the writer ever actually watched a BD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNN
The PS3 just doesn't have any must-have titles exclusive to the console.
True at launch, & for a while after (like the 360, really). But not anymore. Has the writer ever actually played any PS3 games?

And I think it's got at least as many decent exclusives as the 360 had at the same point in its life.

I think CNN are right about the price, though. It is too high, especially when you consider how insanely cheap the 360 is now (sigh, I got my original 20GB Premium at launch for £280, with no games...now you can get a 60GB Premium for £100 less than that together with Gears 1 & 2..., LOL always the way).
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote