View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 14:40   #12404
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You must be glad Taf although I will never understand how parents can allow their children to scream from morning to night and at the end of the day you really cannot blame the children if they have never been taught to respect or consider other people feelings. It's the same way as I don't understand how parents can allow their children out without knowing where they are and what time they will be home, maybe I'm just too strict with the boundaries I set.

My eldest is 25 this year and I expect him to let me know if he will be in for dinner, his work shift, what time to expect him in etc and he just does it. Also I have said to my son's friends drive the way you want but when you drive in my street drive slowly as children are playing and keep your music down as we have elderly residents living here and they just do it no questions asked, it's all in the up bringing.

Last edited by weenie; 07-08-2017 at 14:45.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote