View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 21:54   #53
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: BBC salaries - good value for our money?

As I've mentioned earlier, I don't have an issue with it. But somebody gave me a point of view I was sympathetic to.

Unemployed People on benefits, families that are really struggling, public sector workers living with the 1% cap ....you get the idea.

By law, they have to pay the tv licence regardless. The proceeds of which pay for these salaries.

Now looking at it from this point of view, I think there is a point. The point being that the licence fee is now too outdated for today's world. TV has changed beyond recognition and the BBC needs to change.