View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 12:19   #4152
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmsky View Post
I know what you mean, I have tried to paint it clearly in my post this evening but didn't want to come across as rude! If this continues for much longer I am going to have to look else where for my broadband as I need it for work and amongst many other things.

I can get BT Infinity 66Down and 19Up so I can live with that. Don't really want to leave but when you can't even get a serious response from a support forum I don't see we have any other option. We appear to know more than them at the moment.
To be honest it'll probably take BT longer to install Infinity than it takes VM to sort out this debacle.

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickJesus View Post
I refuse to believe the VM networks team genuinely don't know about a section of their core network being on its knees for the busiest part of the day.

Actually...
Their core network has hundreds, if not thousands of sections. To be fair it's probably been flagged up somewhere, but we all know how good VM are at getting departments to talk to each other...
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote