View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 23:15   #4147
Firmsky
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate ooomph
Firmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant futureFirmsky has a brilliant future
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It is like banging our heads against a brick wall on the VM thread, even when presented with tbb graphs that show the exact same problem they still want to treat us all separately and keep checking our modem stats which is obviously pointless, i feel like i am talking to offshore support, so i give up as i don't want them to book me an engineer visit for something i know is not the issue! grrrr

I know it'll get fixed soon enough but how can they be so blind after all the evidence!
I know what you mean, I have tried to paint it clearly in my post this evening but didn't want to come across as rude! If this continues for much longer I am going to have to look else where for my broadband as I need it for work and amongst many other things.

I can get BT Infinity 66Down and 19Up so I can live with that. Don't really want to leave but when you can't even get a serious response from a support forum I don't see we have any other option. We appear to know more than them at the moment.
Firmsky is offline   Reply With Quote