View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 18:23   #4181
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Waiting for the results now.

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:19 ----------

Sorry to hear this Osem as one of my family had a similar experience as they left the car in the car park and thus when they came back there was a dent in the side at the back but as you say its not the end of the world in the great scheme of things.
Thanks and fingers crossed for you Den!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Sorry about your car Osem. , Joys of motoring are not without expense , sometimes
Thanks Nash. It's Jnr's car and he's looked after it very well so is still gutted but he'll worry less about the next one now and if you shell out for a repair you can just bet someone else will get you shortly afterwards. Grrr...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Well today was interesting my machine muffed up and broke my line so a trip to Addenbrooks was in order, god alone knows when I'll get home tonight
Chin up Dilli.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote