View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 20:07   #4634
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Getting so tired of one manager constantly splitting his crew for M&S jobs into 2, which means depending on which crew you get split into you earn more or less than the others. Take for instance this coming Sunday. There are 7 going in the first van, which means that they will all earn more than the 6 of us going in the second van, which really annoys me as they either take a smaller crew for the whole job, or everyone goes at the same time and earns the same, or those in the second van get paid for what the first van does as well. This particular manager is THE only one who does this. Not sure if this is something I can be bothered raising with management above him, as they don't seem to care about the workers any more.

It's now getting to the stage where I don't want to go to work, I used to love going to work but now I just want to stay at home and play on the xBox.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote