View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 21:22   #4622
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Taken to local heart centre (blue lights on) the Friday before bank holiday.
Left to vegetate till end of holiday period then had 3 stents fitted to a once repaired blood vessel. (So repairs under guarantee) lol
Still clicking my heels over the 4 week wait before I can get back behind the wheel!

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

At least I had a better experience than another local resident.
He had the out of body experience of being clinically dead for 30minutes whilst he was being worked on by experienced worker with defib machine until the air ambulance arrived!
Hope it all goes well for you.

We had a scare with Osem Jnr # 2 which resulted in 3 hours in A&E and a close shave with a drug he's not supposed to be given. Thankfully I picked up the drug error before it was administered and A&E wasn't as busy as it could have been so it all worked out OK in the end. My God it was stressful though because he just doesn't understand what's going on and gets so agitated.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote