View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 22:55   #27
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: 50% off Sky for new past ( 12 months) customers

On the 30th January this year I signed a new 50% off for 12 months deal with SKY. Unlike previous deals they confirmed I was not tied down to any minimum term contract.

Just had a look at my next 3 bills on the SKY website which takes me to the end of February. Noticed that my offer doesn't appear to come to an end. My bill for February should be the normal price but it's still half price. I also noticed recently, when SKY announced their price increases, that my package didn't go up in price. I did receive a letter confirming price increses but my letter said my package was going up by £0.00.

Do you think my account has just fallen out of the loop? I've also noticed that the "I'm thinking of changing my subscription" part of the SKY website doesn't work for me. I can't add or cancel anything online.

I'm not complaining. If SKY are happy for me to pay half price, with no contract and no price increases who am I to argue? I'm certainly not going to call them about it.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote