View Single Post
Old 21-06-2017, 22:56   #3664
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I should have went for the brown colour first time around Osem instead of going for a light earth colour but I thought it was a good idea at the time at my age I should have known better. Anyway hubby is happy he wanted electric recliners and I said no I don't fancy them but this time we have went for electric recliners on both the 3 and 2 seater sofa. The darker suite should also go in my living room due to the neutral colours that I have and once I have my new suite I will upload a pic for you to see. I just really hope it goes as I can just imagine hubby's face if I say otherwise
Just to make you feel better I have long yearned for a nice pastel coloured sweet but the practical side of me always stopped me. In the end we bought 2 of these large sofas - they seat four easily:

Last edited by Osem; 10-06-2018 at 16:50.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote