View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 11:02   #4011
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Went to see my mum in hospital the other day. She's not able to explain anything much and I hadn't been able to chat to a nurse or doctor on my previous visits and wanted to get some information on her condition so went up to the nearby nursing station. At least 10 staff were standing or sitting around doing various things, including laughing and chatting. Nobody made eye contact with me at all or asked if they could help, not even the 3 staff sitting just behind the reception desk who just carried on with what they were doing. Eventually an older woman came by from along the corridor and asked if she could help and then spent about another 10 minutes trying to find the ward nurse or a doctor for me to speak to. Luckily after about another half an hour I was able to speak briefly to a junior doctor who explained the situation very politely. I'd have been happy to wait but it would have been nice if someone had at least acknowledged I was there in the meantime.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote