View Single Post
Old 23-01-2012, 21:36   #11
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
If you click the first result in my link and read the Q&A it says the following
We’ll be doing extensive research over the next six to 12 months to understand which areas our customers are enjoying and which they are not, so we can keep improving the product.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Q%26A:+Emma+Llo...products,+Sky+

It sounds like it could be released sooner rather than later but again it's just speculation.
You're like an endless wealth of Sky related links and knowledge!

Sounds really promising, Sky are really leading the UK market in this field and I hop they continue to innovate, pushing the boundaries of what is possible.

I was watching take me out yesterday with the mrs' and she kept pointing out dresses and shoes that she really liked. Zeebox could potentially highlight the clothes being worn, allowing us to get a little more info and even purchase them!
Doz007 is offline   Reply With Quote