View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 15:04   #12
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: BT Sport Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Actually, if you look up channel 413 right now, you will see the free view slot listed.

It is not a separate channel on Sky, the free view programmes are contained within the appropriate BT sport channel (in this case, BT Sport 1).

I think that's right, but I don't subscribe to Sky so don't take my word for it!
Thanks that's what I was asking about,just need to check if they'll allow me to watch it on my mini q box as I don't have BT sport subbed to that one.
Just checked and it says "channel unavailable". Seems odd that really as if its free to view then it should be available. Ah well never mind!

Last edited by telegramsam; 09-12-2017 at 15:09. Reason: New info
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote